Terms & Conditions
1. www.brillianics.com is the web portal of BRILLIANICS, a Bangalore, India Based enterprise, (Herein after referred as The Company) which is used for the purpose of online trading of electronic products and modules.
2. By using this website you are agreeing to all the Terms & conditions given on this site which we may modify from time to time, without giving any notice.
3. The information provided on the website is merely for a preliminary guidance and the company or any of its subsidiaries does not assume any warranty or liability for the accuracy of the information. Customer is requested check and verify all the information by them self.
4. The price & stock information may vary based on the updating of the data, and in such cases company reserves the right to alter or overrule any auto or manually generated quotations.
5. We have given provision of cancelling the order for stocked items, and this can be done only before the final shipment packaging. Although the back-order items are non-cancellable and non-returnable, in few cases we will be able to do the same for you. This depends case to case and you need to find it out directly from our sales team after you have placed your order.
6. The online transactions are provided by highly secured internet merchant supporter and web portalwww.payumoney.in, however the company is not liable for any improper transaction, theft of your resources and data or losses arising from such transactions.
7. In case of a cancellation of an item at the customer’s choice, any transaction charges which are paid to third parties like Payment gateways, Banks etc. will have to be borne by the customer.
8. In the event of cancellation of a quotation, or cancellation of an order acknowledgement, from the side of the company, due to whatsoever reason, the company liability is only to the extent of reversing payments, if any.
9. Any discrepancy in the quantity of items, damage of items at arrival needs to be reported to our logistics team immediately up on receipt of the material. Any discrepancy raised after 24 hours of receipt of the goods will not be entertained.
10. The company and any of its subsidiaries will not be assuming any kind of Performance Conformity problems associated with the components given against its data sheets.
11. The company and any of its subsidiaries will not be liable for the warranty of the components and its suitability for using it in any specific applications.
12. The company will also be not able to provide any kind of service to the components and equipment’s. Any service required needs to be done directly at the Manufacturers Authorized (companies) service centres and we are not liable for this activity.
13. The company is not liable or responsible for the delay in delivery after the shipment of the item, and our service ends once we ship the items vide the shipping option that you have selected, and the respective docket number is passed to the customer vide email ID/SMS.
14. The follow up for the consignment has to be done with the respective shipping agent once the shipment reference number is provided by us.
15. When the customer selects one item to the cart, there is no allocation done on the stock until the payment is reflected in our banks. Hence the validity of the stock needs to be checked before making the payment. In the case of an exhausting stock, the priority of shipment to different customers is based on the receipt of payment to the bank. The company’s decision in this regard will be final.
16. All legal matters are subjected to Bangalore jurisdiction.
17. Once you have placed an order with us, for the parts which are “in-stock”, we generally ship the items on the same day provided the order confirmation is received before 12.00 PM IST. However Our Shipment Commitment is for 4 Business days from the date of credit of payments. For the other non-stock items, you may need to confirm the lead time and pricing directly from our sales team.
18. In the unlikely events of payment gateway error, due to internet connectivity problems, or any other technical snags, where-in the payment is debited from the customer accounts, and still no order confirmation is received, the payment will be reimbursed to you by the payment gateway in 72 Hours.
19. In case of whatsoever reason, if the company is unable to deliver the item which is ordered, the ultimate liability of the company would be in refunding the payment which shall not carry any bank interest or any sort of additional compensation.
20. In the rare occasion of a wrong shipment, the refund will be provided only after receiving the items back to our stores and Goods Received Note is prepared and processed. This would take tentatively 2 business days after the receipt of consignment to our receiving stores.